- Four year plan
- For organizing college/university classes, credits, grades, transfer credits, etc: click here for a template
- Four year plan example: click here
- World Food Prize Foundation: Michigan Youth Institute
- The Michigan Youth Institute is a life-changing experience coordinated by Michigan State University where high school students engage with local leaders and experts on critical global challenges, participate in hands-on activities, and explore exciting ways to make a difference in Michigan and around the world. Students research issues they care about and propose their ideas to solve these grand challenges.
- Students who participate in the Michigan Youth Institute earn recognition as a Borlaug Scholar and qualify for internships and further opportunities.
- Register and submit requirements here at this link: How to participate
- Link to YoutTube channel: WorldFoodPrizeFoundation
- Volunteer opportunities: click here